Water Trampoline Australia
Are you on a beach or own a lakeside business in Australia? Wondering how to have a winning edge over other competitors in the ever-aggressive leisure industry? Well, why not bounce your way to the top with a fully customizable Water Trampoline and turn that empty lake or ocean space into a whimsical playground of fun. Relatively new to Australia, water trampolines are popping up in various locations all the way down the coast of Eastern Australia right over to the southern tip of Western Australia and are now gaining notoriety around the world. Water Trampolines Express supplies custom lake and ocean waterparks for large hotels and resorts to increase their selection of leisure activities to satisfy growing demand. Enjoyed by kids as young as 10 and adults as old as 40, the water trampoline offers endless hours of fun for everyone and is sure to leave you with hilarious holiday memories that will be talked about for months to come. Offering free shipping to anywhere in Australia, Water Trampolines Express provides an ideal range of packages specifically geared towards businesses wanting to personalize their water trampoline to suit their specific image. You can add your own company logo to the side, choose an eye-popping material color and even dream up your own catch phrase to help market yourself to curious on-lookers. Interested in learning more about what a water trampoline can do for you? Want to be one of the first in Australia to offer water trampoline activities to your guests? Then check out our fully customizable water trampolines page today!
Are Water Trampolines safe?
Never heard of a water trampoline? Imagine the excitement of bouncing on a land trampoline and triple that feeling of freedom with the added bonus of knowing you’re safe if you fall over the edge into the water. In a nutshell, a standard styled inflatable water trampoline is shaped like a huge rubber ring with a durable elastic material covering the center and strong enough to hold the weight of up to 9 people at once. Easy to setup and held together by a durable light weight PVC, our water trampolines have been designed with a number of safety features including extra thick protective padding covering a set of non-rust springs, a safe maximum jumping platform of 1 meter and strong high grade polyurethane covering that easily stands up to heavy wear and tear caused by regular usage.
Depending on your requirements you can choose from 3 different sizes that go from 16.5 ft wide all the way up to 25 ft wide each holding 5, 7 or 9 people respectively at one time; perfect for 2-3 groups of children. On top of the range of standard customizable water trampolines, we offers a choice of extra bulk order add-on pieces that connect together like pieces of a puzzle allowing you to actually create your own floating water-park these include:
- Water slide: This great single person inflatable slide connects to the side of the water trampoline letting you whiz down into the water at top speed.
- Water log: One of the most popular WT Express items this inflatable log that inflates sideways from the main section of the water trampoline; challenge friends to walk or run as far out as they can without slipping and falling into the water.
- Water launch: Modeled after a larger version this item is made up of a half inflated rectangular piece that attaches to the trampolines side. One person sits on the far end while another leaps as hard as they can onto the other side propelling the person far up into the air.
To add a colorful touch to your make shift water park, Water Trampolines Express boasts a variety of other unique floating structures that are a hit with the kids. The ‘Water Iceberg’ towers several feet above the surface of the water and is dotted with carefully placed handles; climb your way to the top and play king of the hill as you knock unknowing victims back down to the murky depths below. The ‘Water Saturn’ comes shaped like a planet, half submerged and surrounded by an outer ring enjoy leaping off the sides or if you’re brave enough scale your way to the top and take a leap of faith.
A Water Trampoline will be a success for your Australian Business!
As popularity and demand for water trampoline’s increases in Australia and around the world, owning a water trampoline will definitely play a positive part in attracting more guests to your business; particularly large groups of young visitors and family groups with kids. Although there are many other water sports available to you, most of these require high maintenance costs and the help of a trained professional operator. Water trampolines and other inflatable structures offer an affordable, compact and easy to store option that is durable, safe for kids and relatively simple to setup. In fact some of Australia’s major leisure businesses have already caught wind of the huge return offered by water trampoline’s and now provide these exciting inflatables to guests; including:
- Aqua Fun Park in Sydney, Australia – Situated close to the center of Sydney, this water park is a favorite with kids specifically because of its wide variety of water toys, that includes a 16 foot water trampoline, water walkers, a water log, a massive water launch and many, many more.
- Australia Zoo in Brisbane, Australia – Made famous by the late great ‘Steve Irwin’ the Australia zoo is one of the countries most popular attractions and to add o their favorability they have recently refurbished their unique water park zone and adopted a variety of kooky looking inflatable water trampoline’s made to look like particular animals.
- Adventure Park in Geelong, Australia – Situated on the far outskirts on the opposite side of the Melbourne bay area this fantastic kids adventure park offers a surreal and creative selection of inflatable water-park toys as well as its very own massive water trampoline.
So what are you waiting for? Why wait while others in Australia put up water trampolines around your business. Be one of the first leisure businesses in Australia to sport its very own custom water trampoline and stand out from the crowd as a serious force. If you want to learn more about Water Trampolines Express’ unique selection of water trampolines and inflatable toys or make an online order go to their official website.